13 Brilliant YouTube channels to help improve Your Productivity in 2017
Discover exceptional YouTube channels to follow and learn more about the world of doing more. Everything from tips, tricks, mindset, thoughts and learnings make these channels worth following.
These recommendations have been build up over the last year, I thought I’d share some of my personal favourites:
- MOD Home — fantastic tech videos, rustic home improvements and DIY hacks makes Taylor’s channel a work of art for creatives.
- Lavendaire — time to zen out! Aileen delivers fresh, fun and creative videos sharing how mindset and focus can change your outcome.
- Evan Carmichael — want to know some of the most successful leader’s morning routines? Evan brings together insightful business/life advice.
- Muchelle B —Looking to perfect meditation, or declutter your entire home? Muchelle shares enjoyable videos on how to eliminate noise.
- Dotto Tech — Conquering your usages of Evernote this year? Steve, and his fantastic beard, will guide you over the best tools, for all walks of life.
- Simon Sinek — We all know Simon. His intelligent TED talk moved the way we think about brands. He now posts more regular content!
- Anita Checcacci — Crafting your next bullet journal? Beautifully, Anita demonstrations about how to bring your notebooks to life.
- Alex Ikkon — The creator of the Productivity Planner and YouTuber Alex Ikkon shares well-constructed business advice to share.
- Yoga with Kassandra — Kassandra’s videos are a nifty way to kick-off your yoga habits, from beginner to advanced. Stretch out, give it a try.
- Zoey Arielle — Clear the decks. Clutter-free Zoey shares her minimalist story, advice and journey. Perfect for those who need a reset.
- Simpletivity — Tutorials on mastering everything from email to Trello. Productivity coach delivers smart, smooth videos about how to improve.
- Gary Vaynerchuk — Whether it’s business advice or motivation you need. Gary doesn’t disappoint, fast-paced short nuggets, ideal for marketeers.
- Carl Pullein — Everything Todoist & Evernote. Two golden productivity apps…