After a very busy year, I felt that 2015 was one of my best year to date. I managed to complete a lot of personal goals, met some amazing people and really developed a lot of weaknesses as well as doubled some strengths. There is lots more progress to make and I’m nowhere near my goals and targets but this is my Year in Review and an opportunity to audit myself publicly.
Just wanted to say thanks for your support in 2015! Solid year!
- Over 10,000 photos taken
- Ran over 450 km across the year.
- Tweeted over 11,000+ tweets on @FrancescoD_Ales and @FlashSticks
- Completed 2 x 1/2 Marathons. (13.2 miles+)
- Lost 1 1/2 stone and took control of Health & Fitness.
- Went to 10 new cities including Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham and more.
- Visited to Normandy in France, Dublin in Ireland and Quarry Pods in Cornwall.
- Gave up alcohol for a 6-month period in 2015.
- I finished my 2nd year with a 2:1.
- Nominated in the Top 3 NACUE’s UK Awards as “Society of the Year”
- Nominated for “Championing Career Excellence” at the PU Staff Awards.
- Nominated as “Society of the Year” at UPSU’s Society Awards.
- Won the UK’s FLUX 500 Competition.
- Finalised activity with one business, Future Framework.
- Started as Head of Community over at FlashSticks.
The new @flashsticks t-shirts.... 🇫🇷🇩🇪🇪🇸🇮🇹🇸🇪🇮🇪🇯🇵🇫🇮🇨🇴🇦🇷 😃🌟👊🏻 Our mission is…
"The new @flashsticks t-shirts.... 🇫🇷🇩🇪🇪🇸🇮🇹🇸🇪🇮🇪🇯🇵🇫🇮🇨🇴🇦🇷 😃🌟👊🏻 Our mission is to support language…
- Moved to role as Marketing Manager at FlashSticks.
- Launched a new App with FlashSticks for the first time ever.
- Moved to Birmingham from Plymouth for one year.
- Started a YouTube Channel
- Achieved 1,200 Subscribers
- Created over 400 videos, Posted 150 uploads.
- Surpassed 125,000 views.
- Featured on CNET, Lifehack.org and 10 other Guest Blogs.
The cult of productivity, and the obsession with 'getting things done' - CNET
Francesco D'Alessio struggled with even basic chores. He was forgetful and had trouble keeping up with his schoolwork…
TPP #11: Task Management Tips with Francesco D'Alessio | Paul Minors
Welcome to Productive People, my blog and podcast series dedicated to learning from productive people who are smashing…
- Reached 4,000 followers on Medium.
- Launched a new Website — www.francescodalessio.com
2016: A few Targets
- Cont. Health & Fitness activities to achieve stronger body and energy.
- YouTube Channel to reach over 5,000–10,000 Subscribers.
- Create regular content for YouTube Channel to a 2–3 day plan.
- Continue to grow FlashSticks marketing activity.
Looking forward to this year immensely.
Thank you for your support in 2015.