1 ) Design
- Change your image for the Profile
- Needs to be professional/personal environment, no alcohol — relaxed by passionate
- Needs to be consistent
- Change your Bio — needs to be fluffy!
- Bring in what you are “about” to your Biography
- Your passions, interests, what you do…
- Cover Photo — needs to encompass your goal or passion/vision.
- You need to push people towards areas that you want
- Eg. When someone comes into your social media, there needs to be a consistent link to something else.
- A lot of people do this with LinkedIn URL, you can do this with a website, YouTube Channel
- Choose something that has the most content and information about you but not something too personal
EG. Andrew pushes people to his LinkedIn…
- Talk to people about what you are interested in..
- When finding employees/recruiters/bosses — talk with them around your subject
- Don’t jump in and SELL yourself straight-away
- After at least 3–4 conversations he/she will check you out naturally — using the funnelling, design and content when they arrive.
- My funnels: Website + YouTube
- Create content around your interest…
- EG. If you’re interest is snowboarding like Andrew… but he brings this on top of his social media work with @verizonwireless
Let’s talk about this… Do you have anymore tips..